GNU Herds - New Mexico
Open-Source, free-software and GNU developers make up some of the most professional people in software today, being well known for their advanced skills, devotion and the pride they take in the quality of their work.
GNU Herds is a not-for-profit website for contributors to the Free Software movement. We believe that GNU developers and software engineers have the skills, resources and mindset to make a difference at companies worldwide.
This section of the GNU Herds website is dedicated to assisting members of the free-software community in finding and securing jobs in the industry in New Mexico.
- If you are looking to update your qualifications or just want to stay at the top of your game, this link lists Training Programs and Services in New Mexico.
- If you'd like to do what you love while helping others at the same time why not volunteer. Help someone else while having a great time! Many Charities and Non-Profit organizations now use Open Source software and have been benefitting from the way free software such as GNU ensure the funds they raise can be used where they are really needed.
- Job searches can be challenging, even for highly trained and experienced software engineers, programmers and technical managers. Good starting points can be Job Ads or getting assistance from a recruitment agency. There are also a variety of staffing and employment agencies based in New Mexico.
- If you feel your career has come to a standstill and you'd like to give it a reboot it might be worth talking to Career Management experts.
- There are also agencies that help with securing jobs for the handicapped in New Mexico, helping disabled workers in all industries, including software development, to find suitable positions and pursue their career ambitions.